Our Aims and Objectives
To set up medical centres in those areas where none exist so basic medical treatment can be provided for children and elderly people. A lot of people are suffering with diseases such as malaria, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis-c, diabetes and cancer. These diseases are gaining epidemic proportions in the region and people cannot afford the treatment. Our aim is to help them with the treatment.
- To provide sponsorship of families affected by natural disasters.
- To provide legal support and assistance to suppressed and under privileged people.
- Our objective is to provide relief for vulnerable people in society, particularly the elderly, the disabled, the sick, the blind etc.
- To advance education of children in areas of need in Pakistan and other deserving parts of the world.
- To provide welfare for animals by setting up institutions and educating people about animals that they are God’s creation and should be treated with respect.
- To establish, run and manage media like TV channel, radio and printing presses (pamphlets, posters, advertisement etc),
Charity Reg No. 1142279 (100% Donation Policy